Monday, August 24, 2009

thank you for being a friend

quick update, this is hell. i want my happy box. right now i just know there are happy folks learning about the komodo dragon's pooping habits, how to deep fry a cake with Paula Deen, or whether or not Sophia Petrillo will reminisce about Sicily or insult Blanche's ho-bag tendencies.



so far I have filled my day with doing paperwork on the computer, making my dad an ice cream sundae, reading the newspaper, and taking a picture of the one lone fish in our aquarium. not exactly the enlightenment i was hoping for. i need to get m. night shamalamananon creative to make my life more Happening.





Deep Special Thought By Janelle Greenwood: Mr. TV... Thank you for being a friend. Traveled through your channels and back again. Your signal is true, your a pal and a confidant. And if you increased your prices, invited every channel to join that I knew. You would see the biggest bill would be from me and the check attached would say thank you for being a friend.

1 comment: