Friday, August 21, 2009

I Ought to Sue for Libel…


I have an alter-ego. She is not cool, she is not pretty, she isn’t even the star of the crappy romance novel she’s featured in. I simply cannot have this. Let us look at some of the written facts – “Janelle Greenwood was young, even younger than Allison – midtwenties at most. She wasn’t plain, but she wasn’t beautiful – Lincoln’s favorite type. She had chin-length brown hair, a wide honest face with almost no makeup, a snub nose and ears that stuck out just a bit.” First of all, if I were to date someone, it wouldn’t be Mr. Marfan Syndrome. Second, my face is less than honest and well covered in MAC cosmetics (I practically kept them out of the red last year), and my ears are just fine thank you. Well Kathleen O’Brien, author of Everything But the Baby, it’s on like Donkey Kong. I will be contacting you via your publisher very soon. If I am going to have an alter-ego out there, she better damn well be something along the lines of Jem because like her I am truly truly truly outrageous and I believe that music, drama, adventure, and fashion can save the world. Now all I need is Synergy and the Holograms and I’m good to go.




1 comment:

  1. this is neither funny haha or strange. proof of why writing a blog while talking to that weird old guy that is married to mom at 2 am is never a good idea.

    "Is that work related? You are looking at something illegal are you?" ~ vern

    ReplyDelete