Tuesday, August 25, 2009

so far, so good

i am still demonstrating television sobriety. it has been 1 1/2 days. don't i get a chip or something for that? last night was a real struggle. i worked on the computer, read, napped, took a shower, watched mr. fishy, talked to the weird old lady that lives with me, and ate gummy worms for dinner. i have a feeling the real challenge will be not to watch the royal pains season finale (luckily i have DVR -- best invention ever!) on thursday.

what are your favorite programs on the happy box? let's take a poll. fill out your thoughts or favorites in the comment box. i know someone out there is a closet full house fan.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I haven't had cable since I've moved and I am DYING! I might even be using hijacked internet right now, shhhh! Thank goodness for technology challenged neighbors that don't password protect their wireless networks. I miss True Blood and Drop Dead Diva (hey, lifetime is awesome). Good luck with the no tv!!!

    ReplyDelete