Friday, October 22, 2010

What is your Peanut’s Personality?



As an individual interested in psychological studies and a huge fan of the Peanuts comic, I have decided to waste an extraordinary amount of time creating a Myers-Briggs personality test to fit the Peanut’s characters. Why do this? Cause I’m a stupid blogger with a passion for the weird and bizarre. Okay, and also I was told that I am an ENFP, which is what Snoopy is according to one test that I filled out and also found out that I am just like Sandra Bullock and Will Rogers minus the fame. But hey, I am a philanthropic nitwit that is trying to save whales and advocate for the mentally ill and others marginalized individuals, so I guess I got that right.



So what is this Myers-Briggs test? Is it bullshit? No. People use personality testing all the time and I am Snoopy, so therefore intellectually superior and feel that I must share my knowledge with my small blogging world. Plus it was a good way to kill time during a break. Thank you procrastination for being my friend for so many years.

http://www.knowyourtype.com/16_types.html


If you don’t know who the Peanuts are then you are just NUTS.

So it goes like this


Attitudes – Extrovert or Introvert


Functions – Sensing or Intuitive & Thinking or Feeling


Lifestyle – Judgment or Perception


For more details, take this test at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp super easy click buttons questions to get insight into your personality. Then, see which Peanuts character you have been assigned!


Snoopy - (the Regal Beagle himself, outgoing, smartass, but sweet too. Charlie’s dog) – ENFP


Charlie - (Charlie Brown! Sweet, pessimistic at times, but also hopeful, loves the little red headed girl) – ISTP


Lucy - (Black hair, tells it like it is, smart, Linus’ older sister, has a crush on Schroder) – ESTJ


Linus - (Carries a safety blanket around all the time, sweet, superstitious, naïve, not ready to play date Sally) – ENFJ

 
Schroeder - (Intellectual, somewhat shy and often shuns Lucy’s flirtatious attempts, musical prodigy) – ISFP


Franklin - (somewhat shy, but very friendly, likes baseball, likes to have fun at parties and befriends all the Peanut’s gang) – INFP


Peppermint Patty - (Class clown, silly, not very academic and likes to goof around with Charlie Brown calling him Chuck) – ENTJ


Marcy – (Shy, Peppermint Patty’s best friend and confident/slave, likes to point out reality to Peppermint Patty when she acts weird) - ISTP


Sally – (Talkative, sweet, has a crush on Linus, Charlie Brown’s little sister, naïve, but questions reality sometimes and gets upset when fooled AKA the Great Pumpkin) - ESTP


Woodstock – (Quiet, Snoopy’s pal, hangs around gang and watches and makes intuitive insights into their world in a silent way, but remains thoughtful and smart about it) - INFP

1 comment:

  1. Mine said ESFJ - from that test link you posted - so I didn't see my Peanuts caracter!

    ReplyDelete