Friday, October 15, 2010

Take me to McD's for a "Carry Out"


 


Take my order cause your body like a
carry out
Let me walk into your body till it’s
lights out
Turn me on, my baby don't you
cut me out
Turn me on, my baby don't you
cut me out

The Survey Version REMIX
----------------------------------
Number one, I take two number three’s

That’s a whole lot of you and a side of me.
"Yes it is. Damn you must be hungry."
Now is it full of myself to want you full of me?
"Hello Mr. Gut."
And if there’s room for dessert then I want a piece. '
'I do enjoy dollar menu apple pie."

Baby get my order right, no errors.
“Was that a number one, and two number threes sir?”
Imma touch you in all the right areas –
“Pin number please sir”
I could feed you, you could feed me –
“I guess I could spare a fry?”
Girl, deliver that to me, come see me –
“I’m sorry, but we have a delivery fee of $10.00.
McDonald’s is mostly a drive through type place.”


What’s your name? “Janelle”
What’s your number? “# 2: Two cheeseburgers and a Diet Coke”
I’m glad I came
Can you take my order? “Yes. One moment please.”



No comments:

Post a Comment