Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jammin It Till It's Whipped


Went to see the Quad City Rollers last night and just like Bliss in Whip It, I fell for it head over skates. More blood would have been nice, but when we started really not winning, Pink Taco went into the penalty box like she was checking off bitches left and right. Special shout out to Sugar and Slice....so Nice. Des Moines brought it, but we didn't go down without a fight. I don't have the time to dedicate to the cause, but I fully support this awesome wave of hell on wheels, but soon you will see a sneaker peak of my inner workings. Until then, enjoy the videos and blood bath that is awesome women raging on the skates.

Oh yeah, when some guy said, "Hey big girl. Blondie, I like your ass" after the game, I wanted to tear him a new asshole by first rip his soul via cruel rhetoric and then shove a pair of skates up his ass. May need some diversity training on not kicking stupid white trash to cope with my anger management!
Here are some of the players in my corner.
We got Karen "What up" and "C to the B" Caciona

and the "Fabulous and Never Underrated" MKaT with can I get a "HooRaW" for Mini Me.
http://www.foxsearchlight.com/whipit/    GREAT F*CKING SOUNDTRACK. FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO RAGE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment