Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sisqo Reinvents Thong Song...Sites Inspiration from Snoop Dogg

(WARNING - the material you are about to read is neither endorsed by myself or Sisqo, though this song could create a new boost and/or genre for him. I just simply relay the thoughts that pop into my crazy little head)

This thing right here

Is lettin' all the shawties know
What guys talk about
You know
The finer things in life
Hahaha
Check it out
Ooh dat cush so delicious
And ya know me and Snoop could handle it
See ya bubbling that bong like who's is dis
With a look in yo eye getting’ so reddish
Uh


Ya like to smoke at all the hip hop spots
And ya cruise to the booze like connect da dots
Not just drinkin’ cause she likes the pot
Cuz she was livin' la Joey Lawrence WOAH ah!!!!!


She had Thai Sticks so stuck, stuck, stuck
Nuggets like what what, what
Pipe hydro, said sup’ sup’
Uh


I think to sing it again


She had Thai Sticks so stuck, stuck, stuck
Nuggets like what, what, what
Pipe hydro, said, sup’ sup’
All night long
Let me see that BONG



I like it when the bong goes smokey smoke smoke
Smokey make your throat go chokey choke choke
Girl I know you wanna smoke your dope dope dope dope
That bong! Thatbong bong bong bong bong!
I like it when the bong goes smokey smoke smoke
Smokey make your throat go chokey choke choke
Girl I know you wanna smoke your dope dope dope dope
That bong! That bong bong bong bong bong!

No comments:

Post a Comment