Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Hope They Serve Beer With T Max

I recently read this fantastic little book called I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. I happened upon this book in a sea of Oprah recommendations when I was in the Denver airport at the very last terminal with only one tiny book outlet. I like beer and I am a jackass, so I thought this would be a riot. It was. It was an inappropriate riot, but a good read while waiting to fly away back to Moline, Il.

Well, I found out later that this book was being developed into a movie (see video at right to get an idea of what I am talking about) and that this guy, Tucker Max, was the biggest asshole in the universe. This was confirmed by a friend who had actually met him. I admired his putting his assholeyness out there like that, but I still couldn't shake how offended that I was probably either a One Star (aka common stock pig) or a Two Star (aka respectable pig) on the Tucker Max Female Rating System.
So I did what any respectable pig would do in this situation.



"I do wish I could blog longer, but..... I'm having an old friend for dinner."

No comments:

Post a Comment