Sunday, September 26, 2010

Drum Cirlce Gets Raided, Hippie Wears Suit to Trial

Dear Ludlow,
I'm sorry you got busted for your drum circle at the local tap. Noise violations, shawhatever. Your rhythms made me do the flower girl twirl like I was 18 again. Memories. I'm glad your lawyer let you wear a plaid shirt underneath. Ethan Hawke sends his love by the way. Remember the brownies that cousin Stash made for you the other day? Don't eat them until your hearing is over. Trust me.

Hugs, Kisses, and Sways of the Heart,
~ j

Side Effects and Other Warnings:
You can take the hippie out of the drum circle, but you can't take take the hippie and put him in J. CREW. On a side note, mom is proud that he has yet to put a burn hole in his new urban-hipster "Ludlow Suit"

No comments:

Post a Comment