Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Something Smells Funny

So as we all know dogs sniff butt to say hello. My mom says that our dogs Ellie and Tinkie sniff each other's butts to see who has been getting more treats. This story takes place on a nice quiet Sunday.  I was leaning over, perched down to sort through the newspaper ads and Ellie came up to take a sniff of my butt.  Well, I was a bit shocked and surprised. I was wondering what my butt had to say. Was it of the "howdy" variety? Naturally my defenses were up, so I did the next logically thing. I farted on my dog's head. I fell over laughing hysterically and Ellie continued to look for my butt for now there was a new smell she was fascinated with. My mother started laughing and then said how "uncouth" I was. Whatever. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment