Monday, July 30, 2012

UFO sighting? or was it the beer?


So me and Verno are hanging out about midnight on the patio talking some deep conversation when all of a sudden he gets all excited and points to the sky. "Look! Look!" "There's a bright light beyond the trees that isn't moving, do you see it?" Mind you we have had a couple beers at this point. I get up and I see the light and say, "Um, yeah, so?" Then Vern says, "It's not an airplane, it's just there." So I say, "Dad, your a damn pilot, can't you tell when an airplane is coming straight at you. It's not a UFO." He looks at me stumped and then looks back at the sky confused. The light still hasn't moved, but I'm having the doubts on this UFO funny business.  Then it does move and flies over our house. It's a f*cking plane and I say well aren't we a couple of fucktards.  My dad looks disappointed like he missed out on a great discovery. He resumes drinking his beer and smoking his pipe. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment