Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Three Amigos


So I am of German and Irish decent.  However, nobody will find anything of that nature in our house.  I mean my parent's house.  Yes, I still live with my parents.  I'm so lame that I watch cat pooping videos on my blog; though it was hilarious.  Maybe someday I'll crack that career ladder and make $30,000 a year counseling today's young criminals. Oh dreams.  Back to reality.  So I live in what you might call a shrine to Mexico.  Mind you we are not Mexican Americans, which is fine, but my dad is obsessed ever since he saw a picture of his idol Chet Atkins posing as a troubadour in one of his album covers.  Here's a little video treat of some of the most influential men that reared me as a child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WlA3LzbeSo&list=HL1342634363&feature=mh_lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment