Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stress = Funny Strange

Stress does funny things to me when I am stressed out. I have really bizarre dreams and my body does amazingly cruel things to me. You don't want to know. I don't want to know.


Anyway. I had a dream last night that an ASPCA volunteer called and b*tched me out because I didn't have dog toys in my front yard and that I should walk Ellie to work to get her some exercise. I hung up the phone on her in the dream and I woke up really angry. Ellie has tons of toys and love. She does need more exercise though, but not walking all the way to Davenport. Now I feel like a bad mommie. Look at that cutie pie all dressed up in green corduroy jacket. puppy : )



I also had a dream that Paris Hilton was setting me up by placing her fancy solid gold pen in my coat pocket and telling police that I stole it from her because I told her that she should go to college and finish because she is a f*cking Hilton and acting like a dumb b*tch.


So on that strange note, I leave you wish this little nugget that represents what I feel inside.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmWK6xHjByE

No comments:

Post a Comment