Sunday, October 18, 2009

Robin Hood, the Real Story, the Rhythm and the Rhyme




I spy, with my little eye, Sheriff Kanye running off with Taylor Swift's VMA Moonman with Vanilla Ice trying to bust a cap in his ass. Then I spy Obama in the Sherwood Hood with his wife Maid Michelle and his trusty pal Skippy Biden righting the wrongs of our financial past (shame shame PJ and W.) without missing a beat by sharing with the media that Kanye West is in fact, a "jackass." Meanwhile, we remember The Notorious B.I.G. and his mentorship of Diddy and Mase (the Ecclesiastic Bombastic) who, through their Bad Boy ways, have saved the day via the rhythm and the rhyme. And Miley is there too, just because, she always there, constantly, all the time.


Hey Mr. Tambourine Man, play this song for me......please click on the sidebar YouTube for Ice Ice Baby (blue with words) for the full experience.

Yo Robin Hood, let's kick it

Tax this, baby
Tax this, baby

All right halt, congregate, and listen
Hood is back from the Sherwood convention
Marion grabs a hold of him tightly
She keeps it fresh by both mourn’ and nightly
Will she ever stop, yo, Hood don't know
John’s stealin’ some tax so he be rich fo sho
To the extreme, Prince steal like a vandal
Light up the woods, Marion wax him wit a handle
Drink, find Nottingham and go boom
Robin busted heads to get to Marion, zoom
Drunkly, Kanye’s plays a dope in lieu of a melody
If you ain’t pay taxes, Prince lay you down with a felony
Love it or leave it, you better be pay
Lucky for ya’ll Hood hits bull's eye cause he don't play
If there was a problem, yo Hood will solve it
Check out this mix as the Ecclesiastic Bombastic revolves it


Drink this, baby
Drink this, baby

Now that the Hood be jumpin’
With the woods tricked out and the ale is pumpin'
Quick to get drunk, ain’t no point in fakin’
Tuck’s spinnin’ them beats, don’t be forsakin’
Throwing back, to get drunk and nimble
Tuck go crazy when he see holy symbol
And a hi-hat, with a Bishop mojo
Marion’s bouncin’, no Hood, time to go solo
Rollin' in her horse and bug
With her hair done up so that it don’t show
Taylor was waiting, wishing MTV were on standby
Did Kanye stop, no, must have been high
She kept on chillin' till he stopped
She busted a tear and headed to Miley Cyrus’ block
V-M-A’s dead
Yo, so she continued to “Oh, wait, hey, Nottingham Avenue!”
Taylor was hot and downed some Bellini’s
Beyonce even said Kanye’s a meanie
Jealous, cause’ all he does is whine
Diddy shook his head, said Bad Boy ain’t mine
Reading, Bush was out on the mall
Cheney’s a chump acting ill; he’s out, no more Inauguration Balls
Tambourine man, rang out like a bell
Mase came back to the biz so that he could sell
Falling, on the market real fast
Jumped in my carriage, horse had some gas
Rickshaw to rickshaw, the dirt road was packed
I'm trying to get away for my afternoon snack
Sheriff on the scene you know what I mean
He passed me up, confronted all the ale fiends
If there was a problem, yo Hood will solve it
Check out this mix as the Ecclesiastic Bombastic revolves it

Smoke this, baby
Smoke this, baby

Take heed, 'cause BIG’s a lyrical poet
Nottingham on the scene just in case you didn't know it
The town that created all the bass sound
Archers shoot and spear holes in the ground
'Cause Diddy’s white parties are a hell of a thrill
Feasible feasts, Thanksgiving, a vision and feel
Plotted and formed
Bad Boy, a hell of a concept
We make it hype and you want to get wit this
Mase wear himself a fade, slice like a ninja
Cut like a razor blade so fast other Friars say damn
If my rhyme was an ale, I'd sell it by the pint
Keep my composure, cutting Guantanamo loose
Magnetized by the Maid, while I drink pimp juice
If there was a problem, yo Hood will solve it
Check out this mix as the Ecclesiastic Bombastic revolves it


Tax this, baby –vanilla-
Tax this, baby (oh-oh) –chocolate-
Drink this, baby –hazelnut-
Drink this, baby vanilla ice
Yo Hood, let's get out of here
Word to your Motha’
Drink this, baby too cold
Drink this, baby too cold too cold (x2)
Drink this, baby

1 comment:

  1. You know what I just realized, that it appears from reading my blog like I am out partying and drinking it up all the time. I think I need to do my next blog about my passions for Earl Grey tea and Starbuck's Pike Place Blend, for which without, I may never have another happy moment as long as I live. I do heart black and reds (Guinness/or Youngs Double Chocolate Stout and Lindemans Framboise. I also love beer floats http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art52315.asp. Maybe I do need a twelve step program for blending ice cream and beer. Or maybe I am just a genius.

    ReplyDelete